(love this song so much)Let it go,Let it roll right off your shoulderDon't you know the hardest part is overLet it in,Let your clarity define youIn the end we will only just remember how it feelsOur lives are made in these small hoursThese little wonders, these twists and turns of fateTime falls away but these small hours,These small hours still remainLet it slide, let your troubles fall behind youLet it shine until you feel it all around youAnd I don't mind if it's me you need to turn toWe'll get by It's the heart that really matters in the end
All of my regret will wash away somehowBut I can not forget the way I feel right nowIn these small hoursThese little wonders, these twists and turns of fateThese twists and turns of fateTime falls away but these small hours these small
hours, still remainStill remainThese little wonders,these twists and turns of
fateTime falls away but these small hours these little wonders still remain
Monday, 11 August 2008
Little Wonders - by Rob Thomas (ost.Meet The Robinsons)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment