Sunday, 2 September 2007

About a friend

Let's just say her name is Linda. we've been friend since our first year at collage. She's a nice and sensitive person. our friendship was not easy at first coz we have too many things in common (weird rite?) but it was only for a while. we started to get close. Playing and hanging out together, crying and laughing like all sisters do until I moved back to Indonesia. we still keep in touch and we've planned to meet up someday.However sometimes bad thing happened and we all have to face it. Her dad passed away. if I were her at that time, I would have lost everything. However she managed it well and continue her life just like (I think) her dad wanted it to be. Last time I asked her about the reason she have this kind of strength. she simply replied that 'it is not by my strength I can carry on my life but God's strength'. I have proud of her decision to live that way. To her, I want to say...thank u for sharing that faith to me and thank u for being a good friend of mine.God Bless....

No comments: